Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jordana Ryan Playboy Coed of the Week January 19 2012

*Jordana Ryan* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for January 19 2012. Jordana
is studying Nursing at Pasco Hernando Community College. Jordana Ryan Q&A
/Playboy: When it comes to your schoolwork, would you say you're proactive
or a procrastinator? / Jordana: Definitely… a procrastinator. I'm usually
staying up late to finish something last minute or going to school early to
get my studies done before class starts. /Playboy: That sounds stressful. How
do you unwind? / Jordana: I like to either relax at home with a good movie or
go out and have some crazy fun with my girlfriends! / Playboy: Care to
describe this crazy fun? / Jordana: I love playing Never Have I Ever at
parties. It can get very competitive when all your secrets are at stake!
Jordana Ryan Bio Measurements: 34C-26-36 Height: 5'5″ Weight: 120 lbs
Date of Birth: November 3, 1992 School: Pasco Hernando Community College
Major: Nursing See more of Jordan Ryan nude at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote
for Jordana Ryan at Playboy