Sunday, January 1, 2012

Heather Knox Playboy Playmate January 2012

*Heather Knox* is the *Playboy Playmate* for January 2012. Heather starts the
new year with a bang in her steamy pictorial which is part of the double
January / February edition of Playboy. Football fanatic Heather Knox won't
have to travel far to watch this year's Super Bowl. The game's host city,
Indianapolis, happens to be her hometown. Better still, as the newly minted
Miss January 2012, she will be front and center at all of Playboy's Super
Bowl weekend festivities. "Getting to watch the game from a suite at Lucas
Oil Stadium will be the coolest thing ever," she says. "I keep forgetting
how many opportunities being Miss January is going to bring me." The
diehard Colts fan became a pigskin expert while working as a waitress at an
Indiana sports bar. "I learned the game for the benefit of my bank
account," she explains. "By understanding what was happening, I knew when
not to interrupt a table of guys." She proved to be a quick study; until
recently she was the only undefeated member of her fantasy football league.
"My league is called Show Me Your TDs–say it fast and you'll realize a
guy came up with the name." Heather has also developed her own call–"Ay
yi yi yi yi!"–that she unleashes whenever she attends Colts games so as
to better distract the visiting team's offense on third down. She is
planning a similar shout of joy for when the clock strikes midnight on New
Year's Eve. "I'm going to be really excited, because it will mean
it's my Playmate month!" she exclaims. "Without a doubt, 2012 will be
the most amazing year of my life." Heather Knox Bio Name: Heather Knox
Birthplace: Indianapolis, IN Bust: 34DD Waist: 26 Hips: 35 Height: 5′ 4″
Weight: 125 lbs Ambitions: I'm determined to use this amazing opportunity
to learn more about myself and my ultimate path. Turn-Ons: A manly man who is
secure with himself, knows how to make me laugh and is CHIVALROUS! Turnoffs:
Egotistical meathead types (à la "Jersey Shore") who think they are
God's gift to women…. You wonder why you're standing at the bar alone?
I'm Inspired By: MUSIC!! I love listening to different genres and relating
the lyrics to my personal ups and downs. What Makes Me Smile: Close friends
and family. My grandparents mean the world to me and I don't know where
I'd be without them. I love you! My Philosophy: BE YOURSELF! People who
matter don't mind, and people who mind don't matter. See more Heather
Knox nude and her hot videos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Heather Knox
at Playboy