Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chloe Emerson Playboy Coed of the Week January 12 2012

*Chloe Emerson* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for January 12 2012. Chloe
is studying International Business and German at the University of Texas,
Arlington. Chloe Emerson Q&A /Playboy: How do you avoid the dreaded
"Freshman 15"? / Chloe: I try to eat right even though there are a lot of
days… when that does not happen. / Playboy: What would you envision
yourself doing if you didn't go into international business? / Chloe: I
would like to have my own bikini line one day. I have a fashion degree in
merchandising and marketing, so I would definitely like to put it to the
test. / Playboy: What's the secret to having a successful relationship
while in college? / Chloe: I think having an amazing connection and always
communicating with that significant other is the key to having an amazing
relationship. Chloe Emerson Bio Measurements: 32A-23-33 Height: 5'2″
Weight: 92 lbs Date of Birth: February 11, 1990 School: University of Texas,
Arlington Major: International Business/German See more of Chloe Emerson nude
at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Chloe Emerson at PLayboy