Monday, January 2, 2012

Ariana Leigh Playboy Cybergirl of the Week January 2 2012

*Ariana Leigh* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for January 2 2012.
What sets Ariana apart from the modeling crowd? "Pocahontas is one of my
great grandmothers," says Ariana. "And I have a very strong sexual
appetite. I epitomize the saying 'A… lady in the streets but a freak in
the sheets!' My voluptuous body makes me feel sexy. I'm blessed to have
been born with natural curves and an hourglass shape." That bit of news
might bring her more Twitter followers than the 5,000 currently receiving her
updates. "I love tweeting and I call my loyal followers my #Tweetourage."
Ariana Leigh Bio Measurements: 32D-24-32 Height: 5'7″ Weight: 110 lbs
Hometown: Miami, FL Birthday: July 16, 1985 See more of Ariana Leigh nude
inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Ariana Leigh at Playboy