Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sandy Garza Playboy Coed of the Week December 15 2011

*Sandy Garza* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for December 15 2011. Sandy
is studying Drafting and Designing Technology at the Art Institute of
Houston. Sandy Garza Q&A /Playboy: Do you wish there were sports teams at
your school? / Sandy: Let's be honest, I'm not into school sports or
professional sports…. Sure, there are girls that are sports fanatics—but
not this gal! /Playboy: What would you do if you had the entire campus to
yourself? / Sandy: I would do naked Pilates and yoga at the campus gym. After
I got my naked workout on, I'd invite my roommates over so we could all
play hide-and-seek. /Playboy: What did you want to do before you discovered
design and drafting? / Sandy: I wanted to be a nurse. I found out I was
scared of needles and blood, so that dream didn't last long! Sandy Garza
Bio Measurements: 34D-24-36 Height: 5'0″ Weight: 110 lbs Birthday:
September 14, 1984 School: Art Institute of Houston Major: Design and
Drafting Technology See more of Sandy Garza nude at the Playboy Cyberclub.
Vote for Sandy Garza at Playboy