Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rainy Day Jordan Playboy Playmate December 2011

*Rainy Day Jordan* is the *Playboy Playmate* for December 2011. Miss December
Rainy Day Jordan's name is a misnomer as big as her home state of Texas.
"It's totally ironic, because everyone knows me as this ridiculously
sunny gal," the 20-year-old beams. How, then, did she wind up with that
name? "For good luck," she explains. "My mom says we were in a big
drought, and she thought she could make it rain by calling me Rainy.
Honestly, it isn't that unusual a name in my family. My mom is Windi, my
aunt is Dusti, and my great-aunt is Sandy. It's a farm thing." The
granddaughter of farmers, Rainy revels in the small-town life offered by her
west Texas stomping grounds. Her summers are filled with horseback riding,
and her winters are spent plotting how to steal the local Christmas parade.
"One year my sister and I strapped moose horns and a Rudolph nose on my
dad's four-wheeler," says Rainy. "We won the award for best float, and
a reporter from the local paper interviewed us for an article." A
third-year nursing student, Rainy has long had her heart set on remaining in
the Lone Star state, yet also on becoming a Playmate. And so she waited for
us to come to her, lassoing her dream at a Dallas casting call. "I was
never nervous about getting naked for my test shoots," she says, laughing,
"because that's why I wanted to pose in the first place. Anybody can look
pretty with their clothes on, but not everybody can take pictures with their
clothes off." Though Rainy is now Miss December, her life forecast hasn't
changed. "Becoming a Playmate wasn't ever about a gateway to other
things; it was simply a goal. I still want to be a nurse and raise a family
in Texas." Then she smiles like a ray of sunshine. "But this is the best
Christmas present a girl could ever receive! Rainy Day Jordan Bio Name: Rainy
Day Jordan Birthplace: Abilene, TX Bust: 34C Waist: 24 Hips: 37 Height: 5′
9″ Weight: 125 lbs Ambitions: To represent Playboy with plenty of pizzazz
and personality but to always stay true to my small-town Texas roots.
Turn-Ons: I'm a sucker for clean-cut guys with light eyes and huge
muscles!! Squeeze me, baby. Turnoffs: Guys totally lose me when they think
they are too grown up to cut loose and laugh! Let's dance and giggle and
GET ROWDY!! My Inspiration: My mother–she is honest, realistic and a
provider. Every man wants to marry someone like her and everyone wants to
have a mother just like her. My Obsessions: Dallas Cowboy Miles Austin…and
ALL things Harry Potter. My Dream Date: To cuddle up by the fire with my man
and a bottle of wine, eat a little dinner and then get frisky and make our
own movie. See all of Rainy Day Jordan's hot nude photos and videos inside
the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Rainy Day Jordan at Playboy