Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Liza Benson Playboy Coed of the Week December 22 2011

*Liza Benson* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for December 22 2011. Liza is
studying English at the University of Tennessee. Liza Benson Q&A / Playboy:
Are you involved in any activities or clubs at school? / Liza: I'm in an
outdoors club, and Knoxville is about a 30-minute drive… to the beautiful
Smoky Mountains which are great for all sorts of fun activities. I played an
intramural sport just for fun, and I've made pottery in the school's
studio. /Playboy: You're about to graduate! What's the one thing you want
to do on campus before you leave? / Liza: I have this goal to have sex in the
library before I graduate! The trick is to find a time that you can get away
with it, when there's not too many people around. Keep your fingers crossed
for me. /Playboy: Are you feeling nervous about life after college? / Liza:
Not really—I'm just excited! I want to go to law school. Liza Benson Bio
Measurements: 34B-24-34 Height: 5'3″ Weight: 110 lbs Birthday: January 4,
1989 School: University of Tennessee Major: English See more of Liza Benson
nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Liza Benson at Playboy