Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kayla Love Playboy Cybergirl of the Month December 2011

*Kayla Love* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Month for December 2011. In
the year since she was discovered by Playboy, Kayla has been outfitted in
everything from lacy lingerie to barely there jewelry to her latest
accessory—some New York City precipitation…. "I hope the neighbors
weren't mad!" she says. "It was raining and cold but yet somehow the
photographer got me to roll around in giant puddles on a Manhattan
rooftop." You'd be hard-pressed to find chill in Kayla's Cyber Girl of
the Month feature despite the wet weather. "I really try to be in the
moment when shooting. If you're faking the pose or the emotion, people
notice and the image suffers big time!" she says. "I want to send a big
thank you to my fans! It's been my dream to be a Playboy model since I was
a girl. I've visited the Mansion and met Hef, so that alone was a huge
change for me. I hope I get more opportunities to work with Playboy." Kayla
Love Bio Measurements: 32C-21-34 Height: 5'7″ Weight: 103 lbs Birthday:
April 9, 1991 Hometown: Brick, NJ See more of Kayla Love nude inside the
Playboy Cyberclub. Join Kayla Love at Playboy