Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kaitlyn Ryan Playboy Coed of the Week December 8 2011

Kaitlyn Ryan is the Playboy Coed of the Week for December 8 2011. Kaitlyn is
studying Public Relations at Auburn University, and from her interview it
would seem she loves to interact in all different ways at university, but
alas we don't see much more of Kaitlyn than her breasts in this pictorial.
Kaitlyn Ryan Q&A /Playboy: Why did you choose to major in PR? / Kaitlyn:
Since I'm usually the life of the party, I figured why shouldn't I just
plan the party?… /Playboy: If you had the entire campus to yourself, what
would you do? / Kaitlyn: I do what I want, when I want—so I've already
done it all! /Playboy: So what's the craziest thing you've done? /
Kaitlyn: Sex on the 50-yard line of Jordan-Hare Stadium. Kaitlyn Ryan Bio
Measurements: 34C-25-36 Height: 5'7″ Weight: 125 lbs Birthday: October
18, 1988 School: Auburn University Major: Public Relations/Communication See
more of Kaitlyn Ryan nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Kaitlyn Ryan
at Playboy