Sunday, December 11, 2011

Brett Rossi Playboy Cybergirl of the Week December 12 2011

*Brett Rossi* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week December 12 2011. Fresh
off her Miss Howard TV December 2011 win, Brett has little trouble attracting
a quality guy with her flirtatious nature and confidence. But one of the
worst first dates she's… found herself on was with a celebrity. "That
was my first mistake," she says. "All he could do was talk about himself.
He ordered a bunch of food off of the menu, had a few bites and wasted the
rest. Ew!" Brett has always had a natural desire to pose in front of the
camera, since modeling runs in her family. "My grandma was a Pepsi model.
Right now I'm doing everything I've ever dreamed of. When I retire from
modeling, I'm going to move towards directing and producing." Brett Rossi
Bio Measurements: 32DD-25-34 Height: 5'8″ Weight: 120 lbs Hometown:
Temecula, CA Birthday: May 21, 1989 See more of Brett Rossi nude inside the
Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Brett Rossi at Playboy