Saturday, December 17, 2011

Baby Cacciatore Playboy Barmate January 2012

*Baby Cacciatore* is the *Playboy Barmate* for January 2012. Baby shares a
little about her bartending life. "My current bartending gig is at Aqua
Lounge, a nightclub in south suburban Chicago. But I have also worked at a
bar, and the crowds are completely different. At a club everyone is younger
and crazier. At a bar the age range varies, and everyone just wants to relax
and watch whatever game is on. It's almost impossible to hear a drink order
at a club, so keep it simple. No one ever gets complicated drinks from me. I
might be a bartender, but I never said I was a good one! The wildest thing I
have ever seen? Once, these three girls started dancing freakier and freakier
as the night went on. By closing time they were having an intense three-way
make-out session. Myself and everyone else in the club couldn't take our
eyes off of them. See more of the hottest Barmates at Playboy