Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Shantal Monique Playboy Cybergirl of the Week November 21 2011

*Shantal Monique* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for November 21
2011. "I believe that if I work hard, I can achieve anything no matter how
long it takes," says Shantal. After studying to be a medical lab scientist,
she recently switched gears to pursue her dream of being a pediatrician. "I
don't just want to work," she explains. "I want to be happy and enjoy
what I do and the people I help." With long hours of work and study ahead
of her, Shantal still makes time for herself. "Free time to me means no
studying, so I take full advantage! If I can't get a chance to escape on
vacation, I'm content at home with beer, popcorn and a movie." Shantal
Monique Bio Measurements: 32D-25-34 Height: 5'4″ Weight: 120 lbs
Hometown: Tempe, AZ Birthday: April 2, 1989 See more of Shantal Monique nude
inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Shantal Monique at Playboy