Monday, November 7, 2011

Sarah Jane Playboy Cybergirl of the Week November 7 2011

*Sarah Jane* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for November 7 2011.
"Like a fish, I can't live without the water," says Sarah who earns a
living as a trainer, lifeguard and swim instructor. "I love to be active,
and living in southern California… makes that easy. I enjoy surfing,
snowboarding, the beach, working out at the gym, hanging out with my girls,
listening to country music and going out on the town at night." Sarah
describes herself as fun and wild and wants to share her adventures with the
world. "You will always see me updating my Facebook and Twitter. I love
talking to and keeping up with people that way." Sarah Jane Bio
Measurements: 34B-26-31 Height: 5'5″ Weight: 117 lbs Hometown: Fullerton,
CA Birthday: December 19, 1986 Be sure to see more of Sarah Jane nude inside
the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Sarah Jane at Playboy