Monday, November 14, 2011

Leola Bell announced as the Playboy Playmate February 2012

*Leola Bell* has announced as the Miss February 2012. We met Leola earlier in
the year in the Playboy Golf casting calls, and in the Playboy Miss Social
contest. A recent interview with Leola Bell gleened the following information
which you are sure to find fascinating. Interview with Leola Bell /I think my
best physical feature is:/ My eyes, but people never see them because there
always staring at my breasts ha ha — so I'll throw those guys on the list
too. /Men say my best physical feature is/: My small waist and my breasts for
sure. /I wish more men would/: Realize they don't have to try so hard! Be
yourself. And when you're on a date, keep your eyes off other women! Jeez!
/The key to my heart is/: Laughter, respect, and good sex. /Compliment me
on/: My intellect and my Playboy spread. (I will get one, dammit!) /How much
should a man groom his private parts?/: As much as possible, with daily
touchups. Nothing worse than smells and tangles down there. /My grooming down
there/: Goes between waxing and shaving. No hair. I live in Florida, and
it's hot! /Favorite style of panties/: That would be a big none, but if
I'm going to church, a wedding, or a funeral I wear thongs as a rule. /What
I like in a bra/: Something sexy and comfortable. /Pet name for my boobs/:
Ha! Um, I haven't really thought about it. Let's go with "the girls."
/What I love about my boobs/: They are pretty big, but they are very nice to
look at. And perky! /Physical feature I like to show off/: My legs. I'm a
Daisy Dukes kinda girl. /Something stupid men do or say when they first meet
me/: Are you a model? 'Cause you should be. Ugh. Hate that. /I will sleep
with you when/: We are in a relationship, or headed for one very soon. /I
will never sleep with you if/: You are pushy about it. /My philosophy of
sex/: It's amazing. Do it every day. Even if you're just doing it with
yourself. /My philosophy of life/: Be true to yourself, march to the beat of
your own drum and don't be afraid of what other people think. As long as
your not hurting anyone, do what you want! /I should be on the cover of
Playboy because/: There's never been a Playmate quite like me. I'll bring
a quiet, confident sexiness that hasn't been seen since the first lady of
Playboy, Marilyn Monroe Leona Bell Vital Stats Measurements: 35D-23-34
Height: 5′ 3″ Weight: 114 lbs Hometown/Birthplace: Rockville, MD. Enjoy
these hot preview pictures and video from her casting call and modelling
pictures, and be sure to see her get naked in a brand new pictorial in
Playboy next year! See Leona Bell at Playboy