Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kristin Nicole Playboy Coed of Week November 10 2011

*Kristin Nicole* is the *Playboy Coed* of Week for November 10 2011. Kristen
is studying Math/Finance at Drexel University. Kristen Nicole Q&A /Playboy:
What do you want to be when you grow up? / Kristin: I've always wanted to
be a sex symbol and work on Wall Street. I guess you could… say I'm still
working on the former. /Playboy: You're graduating soon—any jitters about
post-grad life? / Kristin: I've heard horror stories of first-year analysts
being worked to death and sleeping at their firms because they are working
crazy hours. /Playboy: What are your plans for the upcoming holidays? /
Kristin: I'm flying out to Los Angeles to do some modeling. I'd also like
to fit in Vegas, Miami and maybe somewhere overseas. I have an entire month
off and will use it wisely. Unfortunately, I have to put on my big girl pants
and go on some job interviews as well. Kristen Nicole Bio Measurements:
32C-22-32 Height: 5'1″ Weight: 95 lbs School: Drexel University Major:
Math/Finance Birthday: March 22, 1990 See all of Kristen Nicole's nude
photos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Kristen Nicole at Playboy