Monday, November 28, 2011

Cindy Crawford Playboy Magazine July 1988

Supermodel *Cindy Crawford* reigned supreme in the 1980s and 1990s. Her face
graced the covers of hundreds of mainstream magazines, her body sashayed down
countless runways, and posters of her were plastered on teenage boys' walls
and grown mens' garages. Even women were fascinated by her image and
dreamed of being her. To this day, she is still ranked as one of the sexiest
women of all time. Cindy became a fan of *Playboy Magazine* after viewing
Paulina Porizkova's pictorial in the August 1987 issue. "I was suddenly
buying Playboy to see Paulina," she says, laughing, "but I never imagined
that I'd actually do a layout in it one day. But then I saw what Herb Ritts
did with Brigitte Nielsen in the December issue. And I thought, Wow, if he
can make her look that good, I'd love to see what he could do with me.
That's when I decided to go for it." Having come a long way from her days
of detasseling corn in Dekalb, Illinois, she remains one of the most
recognizable faces in modeling history thanks in large part to her signature
mole and sultry eyes. These stunning images give even more reason to get
nostalgic for Cindy. Cindy Crawford Bio Birth name: Cynthia Ann Crawford
Measurements: 34B-25-36 Height: 5'9″ Birth date: February 20, 1966 Enjoy
all of Cindy Crawford's nude photos inside the Playboy Cyberclub. See Cindy
Crawford Nude at Playboy