Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ciara Price Playboy Playmate November 2011

*Ciara Price* is the *Playboy Playmate* for November 2011. Forget Microsoft
Support. Allow Miss November Ciara Price to troubleshoot your digital woes.
"Ever since the seventh grade I've been a closet nerd who took apart
computers and put them back together again," the 21-year-old wireless
consultant says. At school Ciara realized her techie wiles had the power to
short-circuit the opposite sex. "I was the only girl in my computer class,
and because tech talk is like a competition, the guys loved that I could keep
up with them," explains Ciara, who when she wasn't online as a teenager
was pirouetting in dance class. "I was like, Yes! I can finally talk to the
boys about something!" Next on the Maine native's drop-down menu is a
move to Los Angeles, which of course will require packing up her iPad,
MacBook, digital cameras, flash drives and whatever cell phone she's toting
around at the moment ("It's a problem–I go through two or three of them
a year"). Charged up over becoming a Playmate, an unexpected turn of events
that came about when a photographer friend urged her to try modeling, Ciara
says, "I'm so proud, excited and, yes, thankful!" Then she winks.
"See, I figured I'd be spending the month at my desk back in Maine, but
now I'm totally hardwired for the L.A. experience." Ciara Price Bio Name:
Ciara Price Birthplace: Portland, ME Bust: 32C Waist: 25 Hips: 35 Height:
5′ 4″ Weight: 118 lbs Ambitions: To start my own photography business and
become a permanent part of Playboy Enterprises. Turn-Ons: Guys who kiss great
and have toned backs, blue eyes and a little scruffy facial hair. Turnoffs:
Sloppy boozehound slackers who don't make the effort to step up to the
plate–Get off your mama's couch now! My Music Hero: Jared Leto and his
band Thirty Seconds to Mars. His music and videos empower me by showing that
positive change is possible. Unexpected Interest: It surprises people that I
love intense contact sports like hockey and the WWE. Thanksgiving Confession:
I'm crazy about turkey dinner; it's yummy and the tryptophan gives me
extra beauty rest! See all of Ciara Price's stunning nude photos inside the
Playboy Cyberclub. Join Ciara Price inside Playboy