Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Anabella Marie Playboy Coed of the Week November 3 2011

*Anabella Marie* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for November 3 2011.
Anabelle is studying International Business at Ohio State University.
Anabella Marie Q&A /Playboy: Why did you choose comparative studies?/
Anabella: It's a humanities major with a business focus which allows me to
take the serious… business courses, but also the literature and history
classes that I love. I am a "people person" and I enjoy working with
diverse groups. /Playboy: Do you follow Ohio State sports? / Anabella: Of
course I do! I'm a Buckeye. Mirror Lake Jump and Michigan Week are always
the most phenomenal sporting events. Thousands of students jump in a freezing
lake in the middle of November. It's never boring when you're a Buckeye!
/Playboy: Are you ready for life after college? / Anabella: I have a lot of
plans, and they change frequently. I don't think any plan in life really
works out the way you want it to, so I'd rather learn to "react"
instead of "plan." But I have high hopes for law school someday. Anabella
Marie Bio Measurements: 34D-28-34 Height: 5'5″ Weight: 120 lbs Birthday:
August 12, 1990 School: Ohio State University Major: Comparative Studies:
International Business See more of Anabella Marie nude inside the Playboy
Cyberclub. Vote for Anabella Marie at Playboy