Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nicolette Shea Playboy Cybergirl of the Month October 2011

*Nicolette Shea* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Month for October 2011.
What goes through a beautiful woman's mind as she poses for the Cyber Club?
Nicolette is willing to share. "There were parts of this feature shoot
where I imagined I was at a carnival… with a hot date," she says, "and
we were walking together eating cotton candy, picking which carnival games to
play, and I was having the best time ever." A first-time model when she
showed up at a Playboy casting call, Nicolette says her new experiences have
inspired her to found a charity project called Real Models Reach Out which is
operated by models to help communities in need. "I have a new passion for
self-expression, and I love art," she says. "I would love to keep
creating art, travel and write about it. I want to help others and be
free!" Nicolette Shea Bio Measurements: 34D-26-36 Height: 5'10″ Weight:
135 lbs Date of Birth: November 18, 1986 Hometown: Las Vegas, NV See brand
new photos and videos each week this month of Nicolette Shea inside the
Playboy Cyberclub. See more of Nicolette Shea nude at Playboy