Thursday, October 6, 2011

Miranda Jordan Playboy Coed of the Week October 6 2011

*Miranda Jordan* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for October 6 2011. You
may recall Miranda Jordan was also our Playboy Cybergirl of the Week back in
April this year. Miranda is studying Business at Penn State University.
Miranda Jordan Q&A /Playboy: Penn State? Please tell us you're a football
fan./ Miranda: Football is a huge deal here! My friends and I love to create
our own… shirts to wear during the games. /Playboy: What do you plan to do
with your degree? / Miranda: There is so much you can do with a business
degree and there are so many jobs out there. I also plan to own my own
business one day—maybe a night club, tanning salon or a clothing store.
/Playboy: When it comes to your college experience, are you more about
business or pleasure? / Miranda: Penn State was named the top party school,
so I guess partying is a big sport for most people here. I like having fun
but I also want to pass school! Miranda Jordan Bio Measurements: 34C-25-36
Height: 5'4″ Weight: 105 lbs Birthday: May 14, 1992 School: Penn State
University Major: Business See more of Miranda Jordan nude inside the Playboy
Cyberclub, and you can also see more exclusive pictures at Playboy Student
Bodies. Vote for Miranda Jordan at Playboy