Thursday, October 20, 2011

Melissa Marie Playboy Coed of the Week October 20 2011

*Melissa Marie* is the *Playboy Coed* of the week for October 20, 2011.
Melissa is studying Nutrition at the University of the Pacific. Melissa Marie
Q&A /Playboy: What do you hope to do with your degree after graduation? /
Melissa: I would like to work in a hospital or alongside a private doctor…
and eventually own my own practice. /Playboy: How do you deal with the stress
of your studies? / Melissa: Practicing Pilates or yoga helps me relax. The
yoga studio is like my second home. /Playboy: Have any fun roommate stories
you'd like to share? / Melissa: My roomie and I both had our boyfriends
over. She and her boyfriend were going at it, so we copied. It was definitely
a love shack. Melissa Marie Bio Measurements: 32B-24-34 Height: 5'3″
Weight: 102 lbs Birthday: November 6, 1987 School: University of the Pacific
Major: Nutrition See all of Melissa Marie's nude photos and new upcoming
sets inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Melissa Marie at Playboy