Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kinsey Elizabeth Playboy Coed of the Week October 13 2011

*Kinsey Elizabeth* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for October 13 2011.
Kinsey is studying Political Science at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Kinsey Elizabeth Q&A /Playboy: What excites you about poli-sci?/ Kinsey:
I've had a keen interest in politics ever since grade school. I
unsuccessfully ran for… fourth-grade class secretary and cried over the
Bush vs. Gore decision when I was in seventh grade. /Playboy: How's your
resume looking thus far? / Kinsey: I've held several internships including
a three-year position at the Virginia state legislature. /Playboy: So,
what's next? / Kinsey: I'm still figuring that out. My degree will be in
political science, though I'm not sure that I'm cut out for politics.
/Playboy: If you were to run for election someday, are there any wild college
antics that might get you into hot water? / Kinsey: I had a threesome a few
weeks into my freshman year, which was a thrilling way to start off my
college experience! Kinsey Elizabeth Bio Measurements: 34D-24-34 Height:
5'4″ Weight: 110 lbs Birthday: November 1, 1987 School: Virginia
Commonwealth University Major: Political Science See more of Kinsey Elizabeth
nude at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Kinsey Elizabeth at Playboy