Thursday, October 27, 2011

Jayme Knightly Playboy Coed of the Week October 27 2011

*Jayme Knightly* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for October 27 2011. Jayme
is studying Exercise Science at the University of South Carolina. Jayme
Knightly Q&A /Playboy: Did you ever consider a different major? / Jayme: I
started out in advertising. I love getting creative with words and mass
communication… is so dynamic, you can present a message or a product many
different ways. But it takes a lot of time and luck to make it big in the ad
business, so I considered my other interests and switched gears. /Playboy:
How did you ultimately decide on exercise science? / Jayme: I fell in love
with working out during my freshman year and decided I wanted a career in
health care. Exercise science was a great way to get an education in
something I'm passionate about. / Playboy: Are you involved in any
extracurricular activities? / Jayme: I was an orientation leader, a member of
the Carolina Grapelettes for a year, inducted into Alpha Lamda Delta, a
member of the Bodybuilding and Fitness Club, played tennis, and competed in
the annual strength meet and the Miss USC Fitness competition. /Playboy:
That's a full plate. How do you unwind when you get overwhelmed with
school? / Jayme: I'm a gym rat, so I'll put in work on the elliptical or
do yoga. I also like to crack a book open when I have the time Jayme Knightly
Bio Measurements: 34-26-35 Height: 5'4″ Weight: 115 lbs Birthday: April
9, 1987 School: University of South Carolina Major: Exercise Science See more
of Jayme Knightly naked inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Jayme Knightly
at Playboy