Monday, October 3, 2011

Eden Levine Playboy Cybergirl of the Week October 3 2011

*Eden Levine* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for October 3 2011.
Europe is Eden's ultimate vacation destination. "The way of life there is
different and there's so much to see and learn" she says. The El
Salvador-born beauty just spent time… exploring Madrid, Spain. "I travel
around the world and try to see as many cultures as possible and learn from
them. I love life and want to have fun as much as I can." Back home on
American soil, Eden enjoys exercising and reaching career goals she's set
for herself. "I'd like to own my own business and be an independent and
successful female." Eden Levine Bio Measurements: 34C-25-35 Height:
5'5″ Weight: 115 lbs Birthday: October 28, 1988 Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
See more of Eden Levine nude at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Eden Levine
at Playboy