Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bethanie Badertscher Playboy Cybergirl of the Year October Pictorial

*Bethanie Badertscher* is back with two stunning pictorials this month (will
put the second one up later in the week). Our *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Year
looks stunning as always as she poses naked by the window in her bedroom, as
she is interviewed by Playboy. One of Bethanie's loves is discovering new
music. "My taste in music changes every day," she says, "but today my
favorite is Muse. Their music is incredibly sexual. I've hardly got time to
do much besides work, but I have been really trying to get to see more shows.
There are a couple of bands coming through town that I can't wait to see.
This year is really flying so far, I can't believe it's almost
November!" Bethanie Badertscher's new exclusive video and pictorials will
make you feel like you've got all the time in the world. Download them now
from the Playboy Cyberclub. See more of Bethanie Badertscher nude inside the
Cyberclub