Monday, September 26, 2011

Rebecca Ramos Playboy Playmate January 2003

*Rebecca Ramos* is the *Playboy Playmate* for January 2003, and with her
Cyberclub exclusive pictorial restored along with her Playmate videos it was
time to bring her onto the blog. Rebecca Ramos must have had litigants lined
up for blocks when she practiced law in the Lone Star State. Although Miss
January graduated magna cum laude with a B.B.A. in finance and passed the
bar, the San Antonio native did a career 180 and became a pharmaceutical
representative five years ago. "I was a lawyer at a large firm for three
years before I moved to Ireland with my fiancé," she says. "That
didn't work out, but when I came back I met someone who was a manager at a
pharmaceutical company, and he offered me a position." Rebecca boasts a
Mexican heritage — and a highly distinguished one. "My grandfather, Henry
Gonzalez, was the first Mexican American in the Texas state senate, and he
went on to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives for 30 years, where he
became chairman of the Banking and Finance Committee. I remember being in the
second grade and reading about him in our history books. My uncle, Charlie
Gonzalez, succeeded my grandfather in Congress after he stepped down." Now
it's Rebecca's turn to follow family tradition and make history. At 35,
she's the oldest woman ever to become a Playmate, and she is proud to help
shatter preconceptions about the women who pose for Playboy. "It's a
culturally diverse country, so it makes sense to feature different women,"
she says. "You don't have to be a skinny supermodel in your early 20s to
be a Playmate." Rebecca kept surprising us, especially when she described
what kind of guy she's attracted to. "I love men who are cerebral, almost
nerdy," she says. "It's not about looks for me at all. If he's wild
on the inside or has a wealth of knowledge, I love it!" She gives a throaty
laugh when we ask about her idea of a perfect romantic evening. "I can tell
women stress over that question, probably sitting in the makeup chair," she
says. "One said her perfect date was 'a candlelit dinner in Paris, then a
walk on the beach.' I'm thinking, What beach in Paris? I would like to
stay at the Hôtel de Paris Monte Carlo in Monaco and take a romantic stroll
on the Riviera, followed by amazing sex. That would be ideal." Rebecca
Ramos Bio Name: Rebecca Anne Ramos Birthplace: San Antonio, Texas Bust: 34DD
Waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height: 5′ 5″ Weight: 110 lbs Ambitions: To pursue a
meaningful personal and professional path with passion. Turn-Ons: A man who
is intelligent, confident, has a sense of humor and is adventurous. Turnoffs:
Men who are controlling, disrespectful, dishonest and insensitive to a
woman's needs. Earliest Childhood Memory: A family Christmas gathering
where I was playing with and old Mrs. Beasley doll given to me by an aunt. I
Have A Weakness For: Chocolate. I Am Most Proud Of: My education,
independence, physical fitness and my family's accomplishments in politics.
If I Had More Time, I Would: Become fluent in Spanish and travel the Orient
and South America. See more of Rebecca Anne Ramos nude inside the Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Rebecca Ann Ramos at Playboy