Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Veronica LaVery interview and pictures

We can't get enough of *Veronica LaVery* here at the Playboy Blog, after
her stunning Cybergirl of the Month pictures in June, we had to post more
after she did an interview on the Smoking Jacket. Here is a excerpt from that
interview. /What magazines have we seen you in?/ Maxim En Espanol, Bizarre
Magazine, Inked Girls, Noir magazine, Prick magazine, local magazines in
Northern Cali and a bunch of Tattoo magazines. /Do you sleep naked or
clothed?/ I wish I could sleep naked all the time but that doesn't always
work. Sometimes my blanket is way too itchy so I do need to have something on
to avoid it!! /If you were to become the sex slave for anyone in the world,
who would you want to own you?/ I think I'd pick more than just one
"master," I'd need at least three! /What are the traits of your ideal
man?/ Funny, ambitious, successful, adventurous, supportive, nice, sweet,
loving, caring, sexy and exotic. /Photographers ask models to do some crazy
things! Tell me about the worst shoot you've ever been on./ When guys try
to get too much into your "space," leaving stupid comments, or just
discourage you, and don't have a sense of humor. I've met individuals
like that, not fun at all. /What is the first thing you do in the morning?/ I
go pee..oh well, I usually run. Now to the pictures, some non nude ones to
show that Veronica LaVery is damn hot whether she is clothed or not! See
Veronica Lavery nude at Playboy