Monday, August 15, 2011

Susie Owens Playboy Playmate March 1988

*Susie Owens* is the *Playboy Playmate* for March 1988. With Susie Owens'
Playmate pictorial restored to high quality, it is time to revisit this
stunning busty blonde from the 80′s She decided to start a fitness
business, FemLine, which offers personalized fitness counseling for women in
the Dallas area. She's currently offering a lecture series called
"Females & Fitness" at a large Dallas health club, and she's
negotiating to do a radio show. She's making it. But that's just her
career. You also ought to know that she just recently became unattached and
shares a house with her nine-year-old daughter, Shauna Darlene. One more
thing you might like to know is how a 31-year-old nurse gets herself into
this kind of physical condition: squash. Intense, sweaty hours of squash.
"I hate aerobics," she says. Not one to stifle her opinions, Susie has
them on a variety of topics, a few of which we'll share with you. On the
difference between being 21 and being 31: "When I was younger, I was
silent, submissive and sexless, but I'm way past that phase. When you turn
31, you don't have time for bullshit." On nursing burnout: "A lot of
nurses get out of it in five to seven years. That's why there's a nursing
shortage. The wages are too low for the kind of grueling work we do." On
staying in shape: "I'm not like the 18-year-olds who have it naturally.
I've put a lot of work into this body. That's why I don't mind showing
myself naked." On the illusions of spandex: "You see those girls working
out in spandex outfits? Well, I've seen some of them come into the locker
room and just explode out of them. I'm not like that. I never owned a
spandex outfit and never will." Susie Owens Bio Name: Susie Owens
Birthplace: Arkansas City, Kansas Bust: 35 Waist: 25 Hips: 35 Height: 5′
8″ Weight: 117 lbs Ambitions: To expand my business in every direction
possible as a fitness expert and trainer to promote women's fitness.
Turn-Ons: Being a woman, educated, informed and motivated people, giving and
receiving presents, wild thunderstorms. Turnoffs: Smoking, uncleanliness,
laziness, judgmental attitudes, highly aggressive and cocky men, people who
are always negative. Favorite Sports: Squash, driving, good football, water
sports (hopefully, snow skiing, since I'm learning!), hunting, fishing,
photography, boating. Favorite Tv Shows: "St. Elsewhere," "The Three
Stooges." Favorite Place: Lake Tahoe, the Caribbean. Favorite Pampering
Activities: Massages, having my hair brushed, having a maid, having my nails
done, shopping. Occupation: Registered nurse, personal fitness trainer and
speaker. Man I'd Most Like To Meet: The one I'll someday marry. See all
of Susie Owen's nude pictures inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Susie
Owens at Playboy