Friday, August 12, 2011

Stefany Alzate Playboy Barmate September 2011

*Stefany Alzate* is the *Playboy Barmate* for September 2011. "BEING A
BARTENDER at Glo in Long Island, I hear a ton of pickup lines. If I had a
dollar for every time a guy tried to pick me up by telling me he was a
millionaire, I'd be able to tell him I was a millionaire… too. I ONCE
RECEIVED a $100 tip for an order that consisted of a bottle of water. So at
least I'm doing better than the guys selling water outside the Holland
Tunnel. WHEN I WAS younger I'd get drunk, take my tank top off and walk
around in my bra all night. I'M FROM COLOMBIA, which means I grew up
speaking Spanish. Add to that the loud music at Glo, and it's hard for me
to hear most of our customers. I don't think they mind, though. I think
they secretly like that it gives them an excuse to lean in and brush up
against me." See all of the hot nude pictures of Stefany Alzate at Playboy.
Join Playboy for the hottest Barmates