Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jessica Vaugn Playboy Cybergirl of the Week August 29 2011

*Jessica Vaugn* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for August 29 2011.
You've read Jessica's Girl on Girl interviews on Playboy's The Smoking
Jacket; now meet the model behind the sexy column. "I introduce the hottest
new girls on the model scene… every week," she says. "If you love
beautiful women as much as I do, check out my weekly feature." Aside from
spilling sexy model secrets for Playboy fans, Jessica is an avid Tweeter (see
#ThongThursdays), Tumblr blogger and has amassed a large following on
YouTube. Now she's a Cyber Girl and can't wait to surprise her friends
with the good news. "I am thrilled, as you can imagine," Jessica says.
"I haven't told anyone until now so I could have the big reveal today!"
Jessica Vaugn Bio Measurements: 36C-26-36 Height: 5'5″ Weight: 114 lbs
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA Birthday: December 18, 1986 See more of Jessica
Vaugn nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Jessica Vaugn at Playboy