Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Iryna Ivanova Playboy Playmate August 2011

*Iryna Ivanova* is the *Playboy Playmate* for August 2011. Wow what an
amazing rack Iryna has, and from the photo shoot you can see how much Stephen
Wayda loved them as well, as every single photo is focused on these beauties!
Call it wanderlust, ravenous curiosity or the endless pursuit of a great
party, but Iryna Ivanova possesses an unquenchable thirst to see the world.
"I have always enjoyed traveling," says our wayfaring Miss August. She
began her global tour in earnest at the age of 16 when her family moved from
their hometown of Feodosia, Crimea, a Ukrainian port on the Black Sea, to a
new life in Tucson. From there, Iryna, who is now working toward an MBA at
the University of Arizona (focusing either in marketing or sports management;
she's undecided at the moment) took to the winds. "I studied abroad in
Greece and visited Athens and the islands. Mykonos was my favorite because
it's beautiful and it's a crazy party island. For romance and calm,
though, I adore Bali. Plus, the Indonesians are the nicest people I've ever
met." Confidence brought her to playboy's shores. "I love my body, and
my philosophy is that if you have the right kind of body, why not show it?"
She adds, "Being Miss August is something I'm very proud of. Honestly, I
might be prouder of being a Playmate than any of my academic achievements.
There are many great schools you can attend, but there's only one Playboy.
I still can't believe I'm among the few girls Hef picks each year!"
Iryna Ivanova Bio Name: Iryna Ivanova Birthplace: Feodosia, Ukraine Bust:
32DD Waist: 25 Hips: 35 Height: 5′ 4″ Weight: 105 lbs Ambitions: Within
the next five years I plan to earn my doctorate. Turn-Ons: Guys dressed in
cool but not overdone swag. Earrings do it for me! Turnoffs: Immature, ultra
needy, sloppy boys can forget about it. You want to date me? Then get your
swag ON! Meet Me On The Dance Floor: I like R&B and hip-hop that I can shake
my booty to. My First Kids: I am the proud mother of Cujo, a quite plump pug,
and Katya, who is a teeny tiny Pekingese. My Constant Companion: I'm
obsessed with Starbucks, so, world travelers, look for me, the girl with the
vanilla latte! See all of Irnya Ivanova's hot nude pictures inside the
Playboy Cyberclub. Join Iryna Ivanova at Playboy