Monday, August 1, 2011

Courtney Anne Playboy Coed of the Week August 2 2011

*Courtney Anne* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for August 2 2011. Courtney
is studying Business Management at University of British Columbia. Q&A with
Courtney Anne /Playboy: How are you spending your summer break?/ Courtney: I
like to go on vacation when school's not in session because it recharges
me… for the next semester. I had the time of my life in Los Angeles. I
learned how to surf and attended a Playboy Mansion party. It was amazing!
/Playboy: Where's "party central" on your campus? / Courtney: There's
this place called The Well where everyone parties away. I've never gone
there but I heard it can get wild with the drinking. I try and keep to my
studies and not party too much. / Playboy: What kind of study breaks do you
take? / Courtney: I'll party once in a blue moon. When I do, I'm usually
the life of the party. I'm a chameleon that way. Courtney Anne Bio
Measurements: 32C-26-36 Height: 5'10″ Weight: 130 lbs Birthday: January
27, 1989 School: University of British Columbia Major: Business Management
See more of Courtney Anne nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub, plus there are
more exclusive pictorials coming to Playboy Student Bodies of Courtney. Vote
for Courtney Anne at Playboy