Sunday, August 7, 2011

Christine Mercedes Playboy Cybergirl of the Week August 8 2011

*Christine Mercedes* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for August 8
2011. With a resume that already lists everything from student to MMA Ring
Card Girl, Christine Mercedes is confident about her career ambitions and her
zest for life. "I want to own a spa, but… I would also like to continue
modeling and start acting in movies," she says. The Los Angeles transplant
is quickly acclimating to the desert climate between modeling contests and
gigs. "The sun makes me feel sexy," she says. "The less clothing I'm
wearing, the better my body feels!" Christine Mercedes Bio Measurements:
32C-23-33 Height: 5'7″ Weight: 104 lbs Birthday: May 16, 1989 Hometown:
Vancouver, B.C. See more of Christine Mercedes nude inside the Playboy
Cyberclub. Vote for Christine Mercedes at Playboy