Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Carie Nicole Playboy Coed of the Week August 9 2011

*Carie Nicole* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for August 9 2011. Carie is
studying Marketing at the University of Akron. Q&A with Carie Nicole
/Playboy: Why did you choose marketing as a major?/ Carie: I'd like… to
be a high-fashion model but if it turns out I'm too short for the runway,
at least I'll have a marketing degree. /Playboy: How's your summer break
going?/ Carie: I'm attempting to write an autobiography and preparing for
no one to read it. / Playboy: What would you rather be doing this summer?/
Carie: Heading to Vegas to scout out new members for my wolf pack. Carie
Nicole Bio Measurements: 34B-24-35 Height: 5'4″ Weight: 130 lbs Birthday:
June 13, 1991 School: University of Akron Major: Marketing See more nude
pictures of Carie Nicole at the *Playboy Cyberclub*. Vote for Carie Nicole at
Playboy