Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Brittany Bea Playboy Coed of the Week August 23 2011

Brittany Bea is the Playboy Coed of the Week for August 23 2011. Brittany is
studying Film and Video at the University of Texas, Arlington. Q&A with
Brittany Bea /Playboy: What do you like about shooting a camera?/ Brittany:
It's… such an amazing form of expression. There is so much you can do in
a short five-minute film. I've been interested in filmmaking since I was a
kid and wanted to learn everything possible about directing, lighting,
editing, sound, writing and acting. /Playboy: Which majors are sure bets for
finding the sexiest coeds?/ Brittany: I'm probably partial on this one, but
I'd say the sexiest girls are art majors. In my opinion, adorable, quirky
and creative are super sexy! / Playboy: What do your classmates think of your
decision to pose for Playboy?/ Brittany: No one knows yet. I'm positive
they'll be surprised because most people think I'm innocent and kind of
shy, which I find quite humorous. Brittany Bea Bio Measurements: 32B-24-35
Height: 5'8″ Weight: 115 lbs Birthday: October 1, 1989 School: University
of Texas, Arlington Major: Film and Video See more of Brittany Bea nude
inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Brittany Bea at Playboy