Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jennifer McCall Playboy Cybergirl of the Week July 11 2011

*Jennifer McCall* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for July 11 2011.
"When I walk into a room and everyone is staring at me, I think it has a
lot to do with the way I carry myself, the way I move my body and my inviting
expression," says Jennifer,… a West Coast native. When she's not
working as a tanning consultant or jogging around her neighborhood, Jennifer
can usually be caught daydreaming about jetting off to paradise. "Traveling
is a huge passion of mine, and anywhere with tropical weather and sunshine is
perfect!" Jennifer McCall Bio Measurements: 34B-24-35 Height: 5'6″
Weight: 112 lbs Hometown: Portland, OR Birthday: January 27, 1986 See more of
Jennifer McCall nude at the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Jennifer McCall at
Playboy