Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jenna Kelly Playboy Coed of the Week July 19 2011

*Jenna Kelly* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week July 19 2011. Jenna is
studying Business Administration at Georgia Perimeter College and is a cute
sexy petite blonde with a hot body! Q&A with Jenna Kelly /Playboy: Have you
considered participating in any extracurricular activities this fall?/ Jenna:
I definitely plan… on signing up for a book club or maybe volunteering with
the Red Cross, which I've done before. Giving makes me feel good about
myself. /Playboy: Would you say you're a party animal or a bookworm? /
Jenna: Ex-party animal, current bookworm. I guess I go through phases, like
any other normal human. Some days I enjoy being a hermit crab, staying home
all day in my sweatpants with my hair in a bun, sipping coffee and eating
take-out with a good book. And sometimes I enjoy letting loose by dressing up
in a small dress, letting my hair down and dancing all night! / Playboy:
What's the craziest thing you did in your partying days? / Jenna: I think
every girl has gotten naked somewhere, somehow, and embarrassed herself.
I've definitely done the Drunk Naked dance at a college party. I jumped
into a fountain one drunken night with a girlfriend, in the middle of the
winter—now that was a bad idea. Jenna Kelly Bio Measurements: 34B-24-33
Height: 5'2″ Weight: 102 lbs Birthday: December 24, 1987 School: Georgia
Perimeter College Major: Business Administration See all of Jenna Kelly's
hot nude photos in the Playboy Cyberclub, and be sure to see more of her
exclusive pictures at Playboy Student Bodies. Vote for Jenna Kelly at Playboy