Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jaime Faith Edmondson celebrates the end of the NFL lockout

*Jaime Faith Edmondson* shares her excitement that the NFL lockout is over!
/"Right now, my heart is pounding and I'm smiling like a freakin' fool.
So I'm excited for the entire league to get back to work, but I'm also
looking forward to seeing how the free agent market is going to shape up and
whether all the rookie contracts will get taken care of in ample time. And
I'm especially excited to see what's going to happen with my team, the
Miami Dolphins, and what my direct rivals will do in the Jets and Patriots.
I'm in straight football mode./ I'm a huge fan of training camp, too.
When I was a cheerleader for the Dolphins, our facility was at the same place
where the Dolphins practiced, so we would walk into our facility during July
and August when the team's two-a-days were going on. To this day, I could
close my eyes and still smell and feel that heat and humidity and grass in
South Florida. I could smell that sweaty offensive lineman and I love that
smell. It gets my gut slut hormones flowing when I smell an offensive lineman
sweating in Miami heat in August!" While Jaime is getting all excited over
the NFL season, we can enjoy Jaime's underboobage in these hot photos! See
Jaime Faith Edmondson nude at Playboy