Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Genevieve Elaine Playboy Coed of the Week July 26 2011

*Genevieve Elaine* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week July 26, 2011. Jenna is
studying Psychology at Joliet Junior College. Q&A with Jenna Kelly /Playboy:
How do you stay fit and avoid the dreaded "Freshman 15?"/ Genevieve: I
eat healthy. Lots of vegetables and whole grains. I roller-skate, run, swim
and do a lot of calisthenics. /Playboy: What career will you pursue with your
degree?/ Genevieve: I'm very interested in drug addictions specialization
or criminal psychology. I want to study brain chemistry and help people find
a better way to live. /Playboy: Do you stand out among all the coeds on your
campus?/ Genevieve: I have a unique look. I like to be different. I love
learning and expanding my mind and I think nothing's sexier than a
beautiful, intelligent woman. Genevieve Elaine Bio Measurements: 34B-25-34
Height: 5'6″ Weight: 115 lbs Birthday: August 26, 1989 School: Joliet
Junior College Major: Psychology See all of Genevieve Elaine's hot nude
photos in the Playboy Cyberclub, and be sure to see more of her exclusive
pictures at Playboy Student Bodies. Vote for Genevieve Elaine at Playboy