Sunday, July 17, 2011

Erin Alexandra Playboy Barmate August 2011

*Erin Alexandra* is the *Playboy Barmate* for August 2011. You can find Erin
and her hot body behind the bar at Black-Finn in New Yory City. Erin gives
you a bit of a rundown on life as she sees it! DON'T COME INTO my bar,
Black-Finn in New York City, and order a vodka tonic or a vodka and cranberry
with a top-shelf vodka such as Ketel One. If you like Ketel One you should
have it neat or on the… rocks. Mixers are for well drinks. LET ME KNOW if
you see a girl at the end of the bar you're interested in. When she's
done with her drink, I'll tell her an awesome, handsome, sweet man (a.k.a.
you) wants to buy her a drink. Girls always trust the opinion of other girls.
IF YOU BRING a date to a bar, take note of how she treats the bartender.
It's a good indication of how she'll treat your friends. I LIKE SHOWING
OFF my boobs when I bartend. So please enjoy them. But also, please look me
in the eyes when you're ordering a drink. See more of Erin Alexandra nude
inside the Playboy Cyberclub. See all the Playboy Playmates at the Cyberclub