Monday, July 4, 2011

Carly Ford Playboy Coed of the Week July 5 2011

*Carly Ford* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for July 5 2011. Carly is
studying to become a Flight Paramedic at Yavapai Community College. Q&A with
Carly Ford /Playboy: Did you always want to be a flight paramedic?/ Carly: I
thought about becoming a plastic surgeon and a… large animal vet, because
patients undergoing surgery don't talk back and animals can't cry. But I
enjoy helping people and animals. I'm a big pushover. /Playboy: Is medical
school full of sexy, smart coeds? / Carly: I think the sexiest women are in
medical school. They are determined, smart and push themselves. They are
figures to look up to. /Playboy: What are you looking forward to about life
after college? / Carly: I can't wait to jump out of a plane to help save
lives, with the theme song from Top Gun playing in my head. /Playboy: Do your
classmates know you're featured in Playboy? / Carly: My English teacher
found out and announced it to the class when I was actually shooting in
Chicago. The guys think it's cool, and the girls—well, we know how girls
can be. Carly Ford Bio Measurements: 34B-26-37 Height: 5'4″ Weight: 118
lbs Birthday: August 9, 1989 School: Yavapai Community College Major: Flight
Paramedic See more of Carly Ford nude inside the Playboy Cyberclub, with more
photoshoots being released inside Playboy's Student Bodies on July 8. Vote
for Carly Ford at Playboy