Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bethanie Badertscher Playboy Cybergirl of the Year July Pictorial

*Bethanie Badertscher* is back for her monthly photoset, and as you can see
Bethanie is making the most of the hot summer sun! "I am really having a
blast this summer," Bethanie says. "I started a new job where I get to
wear bikinis poolside when I work during the day. Bonus! So I've met a lot
of fun people… that way. Just trying to enjoy the last bit of summer before
classes start again, and really just trying to stay cool since it averages
110-115 degrees in Arizona during the day now. Really just a good balance of
work and play." In her latest installment of photos and video, Bethanie
beats the heat in and out of the water. Want to join Bethanie Badertscher in
the pool??? See more of Bethanie Badertscher nude inside the Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Bethanie Badertscher at Playboy