Saturday, June 4, 2011

Vivian Keys Playboy Coed of the Month June 2011

*Vivian Keys* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Month for June 2011. Vivian beat
off a fierce competition from her Coed rivals in April to win the Coed of the
Month title. Eager students usually annoy their classmates, but Vivian is
captivated by the guys sitting in the front of the class. "I'm very
attracted to 'smart' athletes," she says. "I used… to adore a guy
in my business class. He never hesitated answering the professor's
questions. Who resists those kinds of full packages?" The South Korean-born
coed is currently pursuing a degree in business, but says she wouldn't
hesitate to work in the entertainment field if given the chance. "I thought
I wasn't a business person at first but I'm more interested now, class by
class," she says. "I feel like business is an educated game, and I want
to win all the games I'll face in the future." Vivian Keys Bio
Measurements: 34C-25-37 Height: 5'4″ Weight: 109 lbs Birthday: September
9, 1988 School: Santa Monica College Major: Business Marketing See brand new
exclusive nude pictures and videos of Vivian Keys each week in June at the
Playboy Cyberclub. Join Vivian Keys at the Playboy Cyberclub