Thursday, June 2, 2011

Veronica LaVery Playboy Cybergirl of the Month June 2011

*Veronica LaVery* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Month for June 2011.
Veronica was chosen from a gorgeous selection of Cybergirls from February.
"I had a lot of fun during my Cyber Girl of the Month shoot," Veronica
says. "From saying things wrong on camera while laughing too much, to just
being happy that I got the chance… to be a part of it." Fairly new to
modeling, Veronica recently made the move from Sacramento to southern
California to be closer to the action. "I'm concentrating on my modeling
career and working hard to finish up my degrees in business and
anthropology," she says. "I'm also thinking about getting my dream dog,
finally!" Being a Playboy model has brought her some notoriety. "It's
definitely given me a lot more recognition on a whole different level,"
Veronica says. "It feels amazing, I'm not gonna lie! I'd like to thank
everyone who supports me and believes in me. Without you guys, I wouldn't
be where I am today. I'm spicing up my shoots to make sure I don't bore
you to death! Veronica LaVery Bio Measurements: 32C-24-34 Height: 5'8″
Weight: 115 lbs Date of Birth: January 8, 1991 Hometown: Sacramento, CA See
new pictures and exclusive videos of Veronica LaVery each week inside the
Playboy Cyberclub. Join Veronica Lavery at Playboy