Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shannon Stewart Playboy Playmate June 2000

*Shannon Stewart* is the *Playboy Playmate* for June 2000. The road west out
of New Orleans passes a host of scenic wonders both man-made and natural,
from Lake Pontchartrain and the plantation houses that line the Mississippi
River to the bustling port of Baton Rouge and the miles of bayou. For the
past 22 years, the country roads outside Baton Rouge have also been
beautified by Shannon Stewart, a small-town southern girl and occasional
beauty queen who's now going nationwide in the pages of Playboy. "I had
come out to LA for a modeling job, and it fell through. I was ready to go
home and let the whole modeling thing go. I was going to go to school, get my
degree in animal behavior and work at a zoo or something. And then a friend
said I shouldn't go home until I gave Playboy a shot. So I went into
Playboy Studio West, and it all started happening!" Shannon Stewart Bio
Name: Shannon Stewart Birthplace: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Bust: 34D Waist: 24
Hips: 36 Height: 5′ 6″ Weight: 112 lbs Ambitions: To live out all of my
dreams and goals to the fullest with plenty of success. Turn-Ons: Humor is a
must! Sensitivity, understanding, compassion, nice hands, athleticism, good
kisser. Turnoffs: Insensitivity, insecurity, ego trips, bad jokes,
narcissism, little-man syndrome. My Philosophy: Be strong. Even if you're
not, pretend. No one will know the difference. Dream Job: To run my own
wildlife center for orphaned and abused exotic animals. Differences Between
L.A. And La.: Lots more concrete, no grass, no cows or chickens, too many
cars! My Support: My wonderful parents, David & Cindy. And my beautiful guy,
Shane. I love ya'll always! See all of Shannon Stewart's hot nude photos
at the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Shannon Stewart at Playboy