Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nikita Anna Playboy Coed of the Week June 23 2011

*Nikita Anna* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for June 23 2011. Nikita is
studying Dermatology at the University of Chicago. Q&A with Nikita Anna
/Playboy: What's great about being a single coed? / Nikita: I love the
freedom of going anywhere I want, when I want… to, and the freedom to
become acquainted with all people. /Playboy: What do you look for in a
boyfriend? / Nikita: Wit is the most attractive thing to me. I also enjoy a
healthy smile and a statuesque figure with broad shoulders, rawrr! / Playboy:
What's next after you finish at U of I? / Nikita: I am in the process of
earning my doctorate in dermatology. Nikita Anna Bio Measurements: 32B-25-34
Height: 5'7″ Weight: 118 lbs Birthday: March 29, 1990 School: University
of Illinois, Chicago Major: Dermatology See more of Nikita Anna nude inside
the Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Nikita Anna at Playboy