Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mei-Ling Lam Playboy Playmate June 2011

*Mei-Ling Lam* is the *Playboy Playmate* for June 2011. Today in the
Cyberclub her official pictorial has been released!. Reeling off Mei-Ling
Lam's passions is a slam dunk. They begin and end with her beloved Boston
Celtics. "Kevin Garnett is my favorite player, but I also love Paul Pierce
and Ray Allen," our 27-year-old Miss June says about the team's trio of
stars, dubbed the Big Three. "Truthfully, though, I love the Celtics,
period, because there's nothing like them and their fans. The atmosphere is
absolutely electric during games. Even when they're playing the worst team
in the league, their fans are bonkers. I know I am — especially when the
refs make a bad call. It drives me crazy!" Mei-Ling, the daughter of a
Chinese restaurateur father and a French Canadian mother, got hooked on the
Celtics as a kid when her older brother would routinely drive her from their
Clinton, Maine home down to the TD Garden in Boston. In those days her love
of the Celtics was rivaled only by her fervor for beauty pageants. "I
lived, breathed and ate pageants," the 2001 Miss Maine Teen USA says. "I
adored the dresses and getting all dolled up." As for posing for Playboy,
Mei-Ling is merely doing what comes naturally. "The truth is that during my
pageant days I was always running around naked backstage because of how
quickly the wardrobe changes took place. So as crazy as it sounds, I never
felt naked when I was shooting my pictorial. In fact, I loved it. I'm
simply celebrating womanhood and embracing how comfortable I feel in my own
skin." Then, as if Ray Allen had just made a victorious buzzer-beating
three-pointer, she exclaims, "I'm so excited about my future!" Mei-Ling
Lam Bio Name: Mei-Ling Lam Birthplace: Waterville, Maine Bust: 32B Waist: 24
Hips: 34 Height: 5′ 6″ Weight: 109 lbs Ambitions: To be a successful
entrepreneur, mother of three and a loving wife. Turn-Ons: A gentleman's
soft lips touching my neck. AHHH…drives me nuts…bonkers!! Turnoffs:
Foulmouthed men with negative attitudes who express themselves in a violent
way. My R&B Crush: Maxwell, Maxwell, Maxwell! His voice makes me crazy!!
XOXO! Craziest Thing I've Done For Love: Moved states for a man. I will not
do that again without a ring. A BIG ONE! My Perfect Day: Waking up to ESPN,
soaking up some sun at a swimming pool, pina colada in hand, then topping the
day off with hot sex. YESSS! See all of Mei-Ling Lam's hot nude pictures
and video's inside the Playboy Cyberclub. Join Mei-Ling Lam at Playboy