Thursday, June 30, 2011

Karen McDougal Playboy Playmate December 1997

*Karen McDougal* is the *Playboy Playmate* for December 1997, and our Playboy
Playmate of the Year for 1998. In the Playboy Cyberclub today on of the
hottest Playmates ever, has had her pictorial refreshed with new high quality
pictures. As a small-town girl in Sawyer, Michigan, Karen McDougal was a
tomboy until a late-teens growth spurt turned her into a beauty queen. Now
the preschool teacher doubles as a Venus International Swimwear model.
Karen's latest moonlighting gig is even more dazzling: Sawyer's pride is
now our Miss December. "In high school my nickname was Barbie, as in Barbie
doll — the nice, sweet, perfect girl. That sort of girl isn't expected to
be seen in the most-looked-at men's magazine in the world. But I think
it's going to work out. Now that people are getting used to the idea,
they're treating me like a celebrity. I teach preschool because I love
kids. I want to have a few children of my own one of these days. My mother
has 12 brothers and sisters, each with at least six kids of their own. I have
almost 100 cousins. If I can find the right man, I want to start adding to
the family total. I'm a nurturer." Karen McDougal Bio Name: Karen
McDougal Birthplace: Gary, Indiana Bust: 34 Waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height: 5′
8″ Weight: 125 lbs Ambitions: I want to model, act and someday open a
learning center for children. Turn-Ons: Blue eyes, bubble butts (rounded
glutes), strawberries & champagne at the hot tub. Turnoffs: Negativity,
bitchy people, people who think they are "players." Sex Appeal: I respond
to a man who is sensitive to a woman's needs, a man who is creative
romantically, yet who knows how to be wild at the same time. Perfect Date: A
candlelight dinner in Paris, then a walk on the beach. At dusk, a hot-air
balloon ride — looking down at the city lights. Then my man tucks me into
bed. See all of Karen McDougal's hot nude photos inside the Playboy
Cyberclub. Join Karen McDougal at Playboy