Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jessica Bentley Playboy Coed of the Week June 16 2011

*Jessica Bentley* is the *Playboy Coed* of the Week for June 16 2011. Jessica
is studying Advertising at the University of Florida. Jessica Bentley Q&A
/Playboy: Can we assume you support your school teams? / Jessica: I
wouldn't be a true Gator if I didn't! I keep up with baseball and
basketball. Football is by far the best sport at our school. The fall
semester is the best time of year because of it. /Playboy: How do you keep up
with your studies? / Jessica: Sometimes I wonder that myself! I pull an
occasional all-nighter before exams. I'm always doing two things at once to
get the job done. /Playboy: Which major has the best eye candy? / Jessica:
Definitely the College of Journalism. We have the creative advertising girls,
the reporters and the sportscasters. I mean, look at Erin Andrews–that says
it all! Jessica Bentley Bio Measurements: 32D-26-33 Height: 5'6″ Weight:
115 lbs Birthday: December 14, 1989 School: University of Florida Major:
Advertising See all of Jessica Bentley's hot nude photos inside the Playboy
Cyberclub. Vote for Jessica Bentley inside Playboy