Sunday, June 5, 2011

Haley Sorenson Playboy Cybergirl of the Week June 6 2011

*Haley Sorenson* is the *Playboy Cybergirl* of the Week for June 6 2011. You
may recall Haley Sorenson was our Coed of the Month for March 2010, and she
is back again, this time vying for the Cybergirl of the Month! Bright-eyed,
brilliantly blonde and a true Midwestern—the perfect combination for the
quintessential girl next door, right? Haley definitely fits the description.
But after appearing… as a Coed of the Month, in Special Editions and other
Playboy features, she's ready to turn a corner. "I've been fortunate
enough to shoot quite a bit for Playboy, and now I'm back to show everyone
a different side of me," she says. "You all have seen the cute coed, the
fun fresh face, and now I'm ready to unveil the sexy Cyber Girl." Haley
may be dialing back her cute college-girl persona, but her girl-next-door,
quiet confidence? That's here to stay. "I don't think that clothes make
you feel sexy. As long as I can walk into a room and know that everyone's
eyes are on me, I know I'm sexy." Haley Sorenson Bio Measurements:
34DD-24-36 Height: 5'6″ Weight: 115 lbs Birthday: April 30, 1991
Hometown: Indianapolis, IN See all of Haley Sorenson's nude pictures at the
Playboy Cyberclub. Vote for Haley Sorenson at Playboy